GamesBrigade is committed to bring you the best and coolest games without any issues. However, you might experience problems starting and/or playing games. Here are some questions and answers to help you out when games don't work as expected.
1. The game is not loading or starting...There can be numerous reasons why a game won't load or start properly. Normally, there are only a few reasons why this can occur.
a. Outdated plug-in
Games on GamesBrigade use one of three different types of plug-ins. Make sure you are using the latest versions of these.• Flash - http://get.adobe.com/nl/flashplayer/
• Shockwave - http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
• Unity - http://unity3d.com/webplayer/
b. Issues can occur with older browser versions
Make sure that besides the plug-ins your browser is also up to date. Issue can occur with older browser versions.• Chrome - https://www.google.com/chrome/
• Firefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
• Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
• Safari - http://www.apple.com/safari/
Try a different browser if a game won't work in a certain one.
c. Clearing cacheSometimes it helps to clear your browsers cache. An old savegame might interfere with starting the game. You can clear your browsers cache by pressing 'Ctrl + Shift + Delete' simultaneously. This works across all browsers. A window pops up in which you can select what to clear. For example it is not necessary to clear Browse- and Download History or passwords. Cache, cookies and plug-in data needs to be ticked.
2. The game is running slow...
Although most games on GamesBrigade should run on older machines (3-4 years old) you can still encounter a slow and/or unresponsive game. There are a couple of things you can try to speed up or enhance the performance of a game.
• Close other applications. Running a lot of applications in the background can influence the performance of the game. The same goes for having lots of tabs open in a single browser.
• Don't run more than one game at a given moment.
• Try turning down the quality or turning off visual options inside the game itself. Please note that not all games have this functionality.
3. It takes a long time for the game to start...
Some games, especially the ones with lots of content, can be quite large in size and can take a while to download. The speed of your internet connection can influence this as well.
If you have tried all the suggestions and tips and the game still won't start or play properly you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we can't give any guarantees, we might be able to help you out.